The AP-561 Micro-WAP is a small Wireless Access Point (WAP) that can provide WiFi connectivity to existing equipment, without the need for wired connection.
Each Micro-WAP contains a Giga-Bit Ethernet Interface and an 802.11ac WiFi Radio with an integrated antenna. The Micro-WAP will send data using either Ethernet or WiFi to another onboard system with an encrypted link.
The size and weight of the Micro-WAP, alongside the minimal wiring required, facilitates a large number of installation options.
- Secure boot and encrypted data-at-rest
- Small Wireless Access Point (WAP)
- a Giga-Bit Ethernet Interface
- an 802.11ac WiFi Radio with integrated Antenna
- 120GB of local storage
- A WiFi Disable Discrete Input
- 1x Programmable Discrete Input
- 1x Programmable Discrete Output
- DO-160 including lighting testing