The CCX IK-201 is a wide-band (700 to 5200 MHz) small form factor 2×2 LTE and GNSS antenna intended for installation within the cabin of an aircraft.
The IK-201 includes a D-Sub based multi-coax connector, two radiating elements, and matching networks to support 50 ohm cabling.
The antenna is specifically designed to support the LTE Radios in the CCX Technologies AP-150 and AP-250.
- Supports the 700MHz to 5200MHz band, covering all 4G LTE frequencies
- D-Sub Coax Inserts for easy and robust installation
- Radiating pattern optimized for use in an aircraft cabin
- Small size, 2.25″ x 4.25″ x 0.60″
Designed and Certified for
- Business aviation
- Military / government aircraft
- VVIP & special mission aircraft
- Commercial aviation