The SystemX Development Kit is a suite of tools for building and delivering mission-tailored, end-to-end cybersecurity solutions for aerospace networks.
CCX Technologies designed the Kit with Developers in mind. We’ve done the extensive upfront work required to have you up-and-running quickly, integrating cybersecurity into applications through specialized rule-sets and algorithms. This kit streamlines the SystemX customization process; you can test and optimize end-to-end solutions for your specific mission environment.
The kit includes an AP-250 Inline Cybersecurity Appliance, 3-, 6- or 12-months of SystemX Cloud Services, regular updates to standard rule-sets, and support services.
- Use as an Avionics IDS Development platform
- Interface with Avionics and other Network Equipment
- Innovate new applications
- Integrate applications through APIs or containers
- Generate and test configurations and operational parameters for an aircraft fleet
- Gain a better understanding of the Onboard Cybersecurity solution
- Optimize the Cybersecurity solution for your environment
- an AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance
- an AP-250 breakout box with antennas
- an Avionics DataPHY
- an Avionics DataPHY breakout box
- 3, 6, or 12 months of CCX Technologies Cybersecurity services through a local virtual machine or CCX Technologies cloud services
- Encrypted access to remote APIs to configure and control the System
- A set of keys providing API access
- Secure shell access to the system
- Engineering support