Intrusion Detection System or IDS is a complete system for Databus networks.
The SystemX Intrusion Detection System (IDS) can monitor Databus traffic for unexpected anomalies, either due to adversarial cyber activity or operational issues.
When discovered, these anomalies are logged in a secure database and can be presented to the aircrew and/or operators on the ground who can organize a response.
The system provides a real-time view into the cyber activity and posture which can be used to better control operations and reduces the likelihood of delays, increase operational oversight, and increase overall safety.
- Reduces the likelihood of rerouting and delays due to cyber-attacks
- Provides a real-time view into possible maintenance issues
- Provides real-time operational oversight
- Provides data that can be used for FOQA and MOQA programs
- Increases overall fleet safety
- Can be used to help achieve MIL-STD-1553 by mitigating cybersecurity threats
Typical Cyber Threats That Can be Mitigated
- RF Spoofing (GPS, ADS-B, etc)
- Hardware tampering
- Supply chain attacks
- Remote 0days
- Social Engineering