The AP-251 is a compact and lightweight networking solution that can simultaneously serve as a cybersecurity appliance, a cabin router, and an applications server. It offers many of the same features as the AP-250, with an additional two Ethernet ports (for a total of six) and two ARINC-429 receivers – all designed into the same form factor.
The AP-251 also supports the latest in wireless network technology, with a 5G cellular modem and two dual band 802.11ax WiFi 6 radios, designed to improve the speed and reliability of network connectivity onboard various vehicular platforms.
As a Cyber Security Appliance
Featuring an advanced avionics network IDS, the AP-251 can monitor, detect and alert on anomalous avionics network data and activities for ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-664 (AFDX) and more. In addition, the AP-251 also has an integrated aircraft network and log that monitors IDS, IPS, and firewalls.
As a Cabin Router
Capable of managing cabin networks onboard a platform, the AP-251 contains an integrated VPN and a Policy Based Routing (PBR) firewall for secure and uninterrupted Internet usage.
As an Application Server
The AP-251 provides support for third-party applications, with an encrypted API that can securely transfer onboard platform data to external apps.
- Compact and powerful
- Secure boot and encrypted data-at-rest
- Simple interface to SATCOM terminals and routers
- Active data monitoring
- Advanced firewall
- Advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System), log collection, monitoring, and storage
- Install with or without active network connection from the aircraft to the CCX Technologies SystemX Secure Ground Server
- Security event database
- Support for third-party SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- M2M (Machine to Machine) Encryption
- Enhances ability to achieve Aviation Authority Cybersecurity Guidelines (FAA, EASA, CAA & MOTC)
- Supports ARINC-664 and AFDX inputs into the SystemX Avionics IDS
Designed and Certified for
- Business aviation
- Military / government aircraft
- VVIP & special mission aircraft
- Commercial aviation
- General aviation
- Naval Vessels
- Military Vehicles
- Commercial Shipping
- Railroad Infrastructure
- Land Vehicles