Fully Encrypted Voice Calls over All SATCOM Systems, including Classic Iridium
All basic SATCOM connectivity solutions are unencrypted by default. Given the large geographic area covered by satellite links and the low cost of antennas and software-defined radios (SDRs) it is now trivial to listen in and record at least one direction of all SATCOM voice calls.
SystemX Secure Voice is a fully encrypted VoIP system that can operate over all existing SATCOM links, including 2400baud Classic Iridium Data.
In addition, SystemX Secure Voice provides traditional PBX features on the aircraft and the SystemX VoIP Server on the ground.
- All calls encrypted with modern ciphers and codecs
- Direct-Dial Numbers assigned to Handsets and Dial Groups
- Numbers available for most regions in the world
- Same number regardless of SATCOM System in use
- Support for encrypted interfaces to handsets
- Support for most SIP Handsets
- Do-Not-Disturb Support
- Call forwarding from Flight attendant
- High Fidelity audio quality
- Onboard ‘Seat to Seat’ or handset to handset calling