Monitor and protect all onboard networks from unauthorized access and disruption due to Cybersecurity events.
Defend and protect critical data, systems, and networks onboard your aircraft. SystemX Aviation is a cyber defence and security software platform that protects onboard aircraft networks and improves an aircraft’s cybersecurity posture. A flexible solution, SystemX Aviation can be integrated directly on CCX Technologies hardware, in the cloud, or on dedicated 3rd party servers.
Typically the system includes our AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance, our SystemX Secure Server, and a set of DataPHYs to collect data from the network. It’s designed to operate over bandwidth- and latency- restrictive communications links such as satellite and terrestrial radio. In addition, SystemX Aviation provides data monitoring and collection, configuration via remote access, and advanced firewall capabilities.
Powering the AP-250, the Secure Server, and the DataPHYs, the SystemX software can run on various platforms. In addition, the software is available for licensing, along with a development system so that third parties can add their own custom applications on top of the existing platform or running in secure containers.
The SystemX Software Platform is a suite of cyber defence and security software applications that is compatible with most networked avionics equipment and provides:
- A secure tunnel between appliances and server
- Modern browser-based configuration GUI
- Ethernet- and WiFi-based network monitoring
- Key manager and secure API
- Advanced Firewall
- Advanced IDS and IPS (Network Intrusion and Prevention Detection Systems)
- A complete Avionics Intrusion Detection System for Avionics Data, including ARINC 429/717, CAN Bus, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 664 AFDX (requires additional DataPHY hardware)
- Push Alerts and Rule-sets
- Quality of Service (QoS) tag support
- Secure upgrade, configuration, and logging facilities
- Optional additional software modules available
- Customizable and SOC (Security Operations Center) friendly.
- VVIP & Special Mission Aircraft
- Commercial Aviation
- Business Aviation
- General Aviation
AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance
A small, standalone device, the AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance helps defend and protect the onboard networks of air, land and sea vehicles:
- Lightweight, compact and powerful
- Simple interface to Satcom terminals and routers
- Advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System)
- Active data monitoring
- Security event database
- Vulnerability network scanner
- Support for third-party SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Enhance ability to achieve Aviation Authority Cybersecurity Guidelines (FAA, EASA, CAA & MOTC)
CCX Technologies offers a unique range of accompanying services, including:
- A comprehensive, secure airtime package (Swift Broad-Band, Iridium, JX, LTE, etc.)
- Rule-sets specifically geared to aviation requirements
- Security Operations Center
- Remote technical support
- Remote real-time configurable alerts for rapid response
- Cybersecurity Evaluation Lab