Monitor and protect all onboard networks from unauthorized access and disruption due to Cybersecurity events.
Defend and protect critical data, systems, and networks onboard your aircraft. SystemX Aviation is a cyber defence and security software platform that protects onboard aircraft networks and improves an aircraft’s cybersecurity posture. A flexible solution, SystemX Aviation can be integrated directly on CCX Technologies hardware, in the cloud, or on dedicated 3rd party servers.
Typically the system includes our AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance, our SystemX Secure Server, and a set of DataPHYs to collect data from the network. It’s designed to operate over bandwidth and latency restrictive communications links such as satellite and terrestrial radio. In addition, SystemX Aviation provides data monitoring and collection, configuration via remote access, and advanced firewall capabilities.
Powering the AP-250, the Secure Server, and the DataPHYs, the SystemX software can run on various platforms. In addition, the software is available for licensing, along with a development system so that third parties can add their own custom applications on top of the existing platform or running in secure containers.
The SystemX Software Platform is a suite of cyber defence and security software applications that is compatible with most networked avionics equipment and provides:
- A secure tunnel between appliances and server
- Modern browser-based configuration GUI
- Ethernet- and WiFi-based network monitoring
- Key manager and secure API
- Advanced Firewall
- Advanced IDS and IPS (Network Intrusion and Prevention Detection Systems)
- A complete Avionics Intrusion Detection System for Avionics Data, including ARINC 429/717, CAN bus, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 664 AFDX (requires additional DataPHY hardware)
- Push Alerts and Rule-sets
- Quality of Service (QoS) tag support
- Secure upgrade, configuration, and logging facilities
- Optional additional software modules available
- Customizable and SOC (Security Operations Center) friendly.
- VVIP & Special Mission Aircraft
- Commercial Aviation
- Business Aviation
- General Aviation
AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance
A small, standalone device, the AP-250 Cybersecurity Appliance helps defend and protect the onboard networks of air, land and sea vehicles:
- Lightweight, compact and powerful
- Simple interface to Satcom terminals and routers
- Advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System)
- Active data monitoring
- Security event database
- Vulnerability network scanner
- Support for third-party SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Enhance ability to achieve Aviation Authority Cybersecurity Guidelines (FAA, EASA, CAA & MOTC)
CCX Technologies offers a unique range of accompanying services, including:
- A comprehensive, secure airtime package (Swift Broad-Band, Iridium, JX, LTE, etc.)
- Rule-sets specifically geared to aviation requirements
- Security Operations Center
- Remote technical support
- Remote real-time configurable alerts for rapid response
- Cybersecurity Evaluation Lab