Monitor and Defend the Networks Onboard Military Vehicles Engaged in Air, Land and Sea Missions
Defending critical systems from cyber-attacks has never been more challenging or important. When operating air, land and sea vehicles, and transmitting critical data around the globe it is crucial to fully understand the security posture of these networked and distributed assets in real-time.
CCX Technologies’ SystemX Government & Military is a cyber defence and security software platform. It is designed to monitor and protect military communication networks and connected devices onboard air, land, and sea vehicles. The system can be configured as a remote appliance and server to provide centralized oversight or can operate as a stand-alone system providing localized oversight.
Flexible and powerful, the platform improves overall security posture, protecting critical networks and assets, and includes software, hardware, and services.
The SystemX software platform contains a configurable suite of cyber defence and security software applications designed to address the specific requirements of military platforms:
- Hardened IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
- Automatic attack mitigation and defence with key stakeholder notifications
- Simultaneous cyber-attack detection to and from the asset
- Tailored PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) for military requirements
- Compatible with red and black networks
- State-of-the-art cryptography
- Secure logging and reporting
- A complete IDS for vehicle data, including support for GVA (Generic Vehicle Architecture), NGVA (NATO Generic Vehicle Architecture), ARINC-429/717, CAN bus, MIL-STD-1553, and ARINC 664 AFDX
Hardware: AP-250 Inline Cybersecurity Appliance
The AP-250/251/155 Inline Cybersecurity Appliance and the DataPHY data collectors are small devices that provide cyber defence and security, plus other secure networking services to your deployed air, land and sea assets.
- Lightweight and compact
- Simple interface to Satcom terminals and routers
- Advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Prevention System), log collection, monitoring, and storage
- Active data monitoring
- Security event database
- Vulnerability network scanner
- Support for third-party SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
CCX Technologies offers a unique range of services specifically for the military, including:
- Secure passenger and crew data for multi-mission vehicles
- Secure airtime
- Rulesets specifically geared to military requirements
- Remote technical support
- Remote real-time configurable alerts for rapid response
- Cybersecurity evaluation lab