Monitor and defend onboard networks of military vehicles engaged in air, land and sea missions.
- Military and Coverted Civilian Aircraft
- Naval Vessiles
- Military Land Vehicles
Defending your cyberspace has never been more challenging or important. Operating air, land and sea vehicles, transmitting critical data around the globe, you need to understand the security posture of these networked and distributed assets.
CCX Technologies’ SystemX Military & Government is a cyber defence and security software platform. It’s designed to monitor and protect military communication networks and connected devices onboard air, land, and sea vehicles. The system, implemented as a remote appliance and server architecture, operates in bandwidth- and latency-restrictive channels such as satellite and terrestrial radio links.
Flexible and powerful, the platform improves security posture, protecting critical networks and assets and includes software, hardware and services.
The SystemX Software Platform contains a configurable suite of cyber defence and security software applications designed to address the specific requirements of military vehicles:
- Hardened IDS (intrusion detection system)
- Automatic attack mitigation and defence with key stakeholder notifications
- Simultaneous cyber-attack detection to and from the asset
- Tailored PKI for military requirements
- Compatible with Red and Black networks
- State-of-the-art cryptography
- Secure logging and reporting
- A complete Intrusion Detection systems for Vehicle Data, including support for GVA, NGVA (NATO Generic Vehicle Architecture) ARINC 429/717, CAN Bus, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 664 AFDX
AP-250 Inline Cybersecurity Appliance
The AP-250 Inline Cybersecurity Appliance (AP-250) is a small, standalone device that provides an easy way to add cyber defence and security, plus other secure networking services to your deployed assets.
- Lightweight and compact
- Simple interface to Satcom terminals and routers
- Advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System), log collection, monitoring, and storage
- Active data monitoring
- Security event database
- Vulnerability network scanner
- Support for third-party SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
CCX Technologies offers a unique range of services specifically for the military, including:
- Secure Passenger and crew data for multi-mission vehicles
- Secure Airtime
- Rulesets specifically geared to military requirements
- Remote technical support
- Remote real-time configurable alerts for rapid response
- Cybersecurity Evaluation Lab