CCX Technologies provides a wide range of systems for onboard platform cybersecurity and avionics radio testing. We address the critical need for platform cybersecurity using our proprietary software, SystemX, and hardware systems primarily comprising the AP-250 and DataPHYs. We provide unique engineering design services to meet platform onboard cybersecurity needs for safeguarding networks in the air, on land, at sea, or in space.
SystemX has a high TRL and provides actionable data for all platform networks. It actively monitors, detects, and acts on anomalous platform data; MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429/717, CAN bus, etc. CCX Technologies develops custom rules for mission equipment.
- Platform cybersecurity for aerospace, aviation, government, and defence.
- Platform cybersecurity hardware:
- Airtime services
- Standard and customized cybersecurity ruleset development
- Cybersecurity evaluation lab
- Product design and engineering
- Complete remote support from CCX engineers and technicians
- Proprietary cybersecurity technologies including software and hardware systems
- Specifically designed to operate onboard platform networks in the air, on land, or at sea,
- Transcends firewall; includes monitoring, real-time alerts, rulesets, logs, reporting, and more
- Hardened advanced network IDS & IPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System)
- Will support: GVA (Generic Vehicle Architecture), NGVA (NATO Generic Vehicle Architecture) ARINC 429/717, CAN bus, MIL-STD-1553, and ARINC 664 AFDX
Contact us at [email protected] to book a meeting, today!