AP-250 Development Kit
Tools to test and develop the Onboard Cybersecurity platform
With the AP-250 Development Kit you can test the system, create custom rulesets, innovate new applications, and optimize the solution for your aircraft operating environment.
The AP-250 Development Kit has two primary functions:
- It allows the development of custom configurations for your specific installation needs.
- It is ideal for those who would like a better understanding of how the products and services within the Onboard Cybersecurity solution work with their systems.
- Use as a testbed
- Innovate new applications
- Integrate applications through APIs or containers
- Preconfigure configurations and operational parameters
- Gain a better understanding of the Onboard Cybersecurity solution
- Optimize the Onboard Cybersecurity solution for your environment
- 1, AP-250
- 1, AP-250 breakout box with antennas
- 1, Avionics DataPHY (optional)
- 1, Avionics DataPHY breakout box (optional)
- 3, 6, or 12 months of CCX cyber security services through a virtual machine or CCX cloud services
- Encrypted access to remote APIs to configure and control the AP-250
- A set of keys providing APIs
- Secure shell access to the system
- Engineering support